- Based in Cambridge with the ability to travel around the county and Peterborough
- 30 hours per week (There is an option to work the hours over either 4 or 5 days, but the post holder must be able to commit to occasional early mornings and evenings)
- Full time equivalent salary for 37.50 hours is £20,000 per year + flexible working
- Actual salary for 30 hours per week is £16,000 per year
- This job is offered on a fixed term contract to the end of January 2020
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining the reasons for your interest in this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org . For an informal chat about the position please call Meg Veit on 01223 508805.
Closing date: Thursday 17th April 2019. Interviews will be: Tuesday 23rd April in Cambridge.
- Based in Cambridge but requires candidate to have their own transport to travel around county occasionally.
- 24 hours per week, to be worked 6 hours per day Monday to Thursday.
- Full-time equivalent salary is £22,500+flexible working
- Actual salary for 24 hours per week is £14,400 + pension scheme and flexible working
- Initially fixed term for 3 years
To apply, please send both your CV and a covering letter outlining the reasons for your interest in this role to: email@example.com. For an informal chat about the position please call Elizabeth MacKenzie on 01223 508805.
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd April 2019. Interviews will be: Wednesday 17th April 2019