- Bookings should be made using the relevant Dhiverse booking form.
- Travel & Accommodation Costs: If we need to apply travel costs we will use the
most cost/time effective method of travel. If we need to apply the cost of overnight accommodation this will
be in line with our organisational policy and costs will be kept to a minimum.
- Payment method is directly to our bank account within 10 days of the date of invoice.
- Cancellation charges:
a) We will not charge for cancellations which are made at least 7 days prior to the date of the service being
delivered. However, it is the responsibility of the buyer/organiser to check that Dhiverse has received the
b) If you cancel a CHARGED service after the above deadline, but before the day that the service is due to
be provided, you will be required to pay 25% of the agreed cost and you will be invoiced for this at the
point of cancellation. However, if at the time of cancellation, you choose to re-book the service within 3
months of the original date then we will waive the cancellation charge.
c) If you cancel on the actual day that the CHARGED service is due to be delivered, you will be required to
pay 50% of the agreed cost of that service and you will be invoiced for this. However, if at the time of
cancellation you choose to re-book the service within 3 months of the original date, we will only charge you
£30 to cover our costs.
d) If the service was going to be delivered FREE OF CHARGE and our staff member arrives at the venue to
be told that the arrangement can’t go ahead, you may be required to pay £30 to cover our costs. The
decision to charge or not will be based on the reason that the arrangement couldn’t go ahead. You will be
invoiced for this, or you can choose to make a donation through our website.
- If we have to cancel: As a not for profit organisation we are unable to pay for cover staff and we therefore
reserve the right to cancel your booking due to e.g. staff sickness. However, this will always be a last
resort. We we will do our best to find a volunteer or another member of staff to provide the service for you.
If this isn’t possible we will offer you an alternative date or refund any monies that you have paid in
- Please check your booking form/order before sending it to us as we cannot be held responsible for any
errors you make on the form. Please also note that for orders relating to our RSE Curriculum, once we
have fulfilled your order (sent it out to you) we are unable to give a refund for any reason.
- When you place an order for the RSE Curriculum package, or part of it, you are automatically entering into
an agreement with Dhiverse that you will not share or sell on any part of what you purchase to anyone
outside of the school named on your order form. Our RSE package has been developed by us and
remains the intellectual property of Dhiverse. Please also note our clause around Multi Academy Trusts
(MATs) in our booking and pricing information.
- We reserve the right to shut down any service we are delivering, where a member of staff feels that they
are at risk of harm – either physically or verbally, or that they are being treated disrespectfully.
- When you make a booking or place an order with us, you will be automatically agreeing to these Terms
For more information on T&Cs, charges and services please contact us:
T: 01223 508805 E: firstname.lastname@example.org