1. Bookings should be made using the relevant Dhiverse booking form.
2. Travel & Accommodation Costs: If we need to apply travel costs we will use the most cost/time effective method of travel. If we need to apply the cost of overnight accommodation this will be in line with our organisational policy and costs will be kept to a minimum.
3. Payment: Payment method is directly to our bank account and payment is required within 10 days of the date of invoice.
4. Cancellation Charges: There will be no charge for a cancellation which is made at least 10 working days prior to the date of the service being delivered. It is the responsibility of the buyer/organiser to check that the cancellation has been received.
If you cancel after the above deadline, but before the day that the service is due to be provided, you will be required to pay 25% of agreed cost and you will be invoiced for this at the point of cancellation.
5. ‘No shows’ i.e. if you do not cancel the service you have booked, or if you only advise us on the day that the service is due to be provided that you wish to cancel, you will be required to pay 50% of the agreed cost.
6. If we have to cancel: As a not for profit organisation we are unable to pay for cover staff and we therefore reserve the right to cancel your booking due to e.g. staff sickness. However, this will be a last resort as we will always do our best to find a volunteer or other member of staff to run the service. If this isn’t possible we will offer you an alternative date.
7. Please check your order before sending it to us as we cannot be held responsible for an errors you make on the form. Once we have fulfilled your order (sent it out to you) for the RSE curriculum package, or part of, we are unable to give a refund if you realise you have made an error or changed your mind.
8. When you place an order for the RSE Curriculum package, or part of, you are automatically entering into an agreement with Dhiverse that you will not share or sell on any part of what you purchase to anyone outside of the school named on your order form. Our RSE package has been developed by us and remains intellectual property of Dhiverse.
9. When you make a booking or place an order you will be automatically agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
For more information on T&Cs, charges and services please contact us:
T: 01223 508805 E: firstname.lastname@example.org