At Dhiverse we believe it’s important for all young people to be offered relationships and sex education in ways that reflect how young people prefer to learn and equips them with the skills, knowledge and information they need to navigate and make decisions around relationships and sex in the 21st century.
As secondary schools are tasked with introducing and implementing the new RSE Curriculum between September 2020 and summer 2021, with very little funding available to support this, Dhiverse, your local sexual health charity, is here to help.
From September 2020 you will be able to purchase from us:
- A complete new RSE Curriculum (Years 7-11) with lesson plans, resources & delivery guidance
- Year Group Lesson Plan bundles
- Individual Lesson Plans on any RSE topic
- RSE workshops delivered directly to your students
- Training for your staff
- Annual subscription to regular updates, advice and topic guidance
Information and Forms to Download
- RSE Curriculum Menu and Pricing for 2020-21
- Lesson Plan Topics by Year Group (Years 7-11)
- Year 7 Lesson Plans Booklet
- Year 8 Lesson Plans Booklet
- Year 9 Lesson Plans Booklet
- Year 10 Lesson Plans Booklet
- Year 11 Lesson Plans Booklet
- RSE Curriculum Order Form
- RSE Workshops Booking Form
- Professional Training Booking Form
- Annual subscription form
For enquiries, to check availability or to arrange a call back at a time convenient to you, please contact us on email@example.com or 01223 508805
Children age 10 and under
Our RSE curriculum is for secondary schools but we can also support primary schools with Relationships Education (RE) and offer bespoke age appropriate sessions for children age 10 and under. Sessions are based around age appropriate understanding of consent and boundaries, friendships, being kind to others; getting children to think about all the people in their life they can trust and talk to.
We are happy to discuss your needs and to design sessions based on this and the needs of the children who might be attending the sessions.
Other RSE related Programmes
- The ABC Project – for anyone with a learning difficulty or autism
- The SLIP Programme – for young people 18 years and below, who find it difficult to engage in RSE in school due to e.g. behavioural issues, family situation