At Dhiverse we believe it’s important for all young people to be offered relationships and sex education in ways that reflect how young people prefer to learn, and equips them with the skills, knowledge and information they need to navigate and make decisions around relationships and sex in the 21st century.
As RSE becomes mandatory for secondary schools, they are tasked with introducing and implementing the new RSE Curriculum between September 2020 and summer 2021. The Department for Education (DfE) took the decision to extend the deadline for full implementation from September 2020 to the summer term 2021. With very little funding available to schools to support this requirement, we can help.
Dhiverse, has delivered RSE workshops in schools for over 20 years and we have now developed a full and robust RSE Curriculum in line with DfE guidelines and with the guidance and support of our local PSHE team. Our curriculum is available to purchase in full or in parts and because we are a not for profit organisation are charges are very competitive.
Our new RSE Curriculum Package includes the following for you to purchase:
- A complete new RSE Curriculum (Years 7-11) with lesson plans, resources & delivery guidance
- Year Group Lesson Plan bundles
- Individual Lesson Plans on any RSE topic
- RSE workshops delivered directly to your students
- Training for your staff
RSE Curriculum Information and Forms to download
- RSE External Agency Statement
- RSE Curriculum Menu and Pricing for 2020-21
- Lesson Plan Topics by Year Group (Years 7-11)
- Year 7 Lesson Plans Booklet
- Year 8 Lesson Plans Booklet
- Year 9 Lesson Plans Booklet
- Year 10 Lesson Plans Booklet
- Year 11 Lesson Plans Booklet
- RSE Curriculum Order Form
- RSE Workshops Booking Form
- Professional Training Booking Form
- FREE Taster Lessons and accompanying resources – try before you buy!
The DfE has suggested that “schools should consider prioritising curriculum content on mental health and wellbeing”, during the autumn term. In light of this, we have decided to prioritise certain lessons, and as such, we will be releasing our full curriculum package in three waves between now and Christmas.
Wave One is available to purchase now and includes the following lesson plans:
|Year 7 Class Constitution What is a Relationship? Puberty Anatomy & Sex Practising Consent Respect*||Year 8 Class Constitution Breaking Up and Making Up (friendships) What is Health? Staying Safe Online||Year 9 Class Constitution Online and Long Distance Relationships* Turning Up for People Sexual Consent Are you Ready? Pornography|
|Year 10 Class Constitution Sexual Rights & Responsibilities Body Image Pornography||Year 11 Analysing Risk* Consent Re-visited Am I Normal? Porn Revisited|
Wave Two will include further lessons across years seven to ten, and will be available to purchase from mid-November. Wave Three will be available before schools finish for Christmas, and will include the remaining lessons listed in our curriculum package. For a full list of all lessons, please take a look at the RSE Curriculum Topics Table Sept 2020. You will find a full synopsis of every lesson in each of the Year Group Booklets.
For updates, please continue to keep an eye on our website and our social media Facebook@dhiverse Instagram@dhiversecambs Twitter@dhiverse
For enquiries, to check availability or to arrange a call back at a time convenient to you, (we understand the difficulties teaching staff often have in making calls during the day, so we are always happy to arrange an evening call). Please contact us at email@example.com or on 01223 508805.
Other RSE related Programmes
- The ABC Project – for anyone with a learning difficulty or autism.
- The SLIP Programme – for young people age 9 to age 18 years, who find it difficult to engage in RSE in school due to e.g. behavioural issues, family situation.
- Sex & Relationship Topic Sheets for Students & Parents during COVID 19 and beyond! We have developed a number of topic sheets and accompanying support notes for parents/ guardians/ teachers. These are free to download and cover a number of important RSE topics including body image, healthy relationships and online safety.